jeudi 26 mars 2015

Mural classes at Lynne Rutter Studio


Here is the colored sketch for the first class I will teach at Lynne Rutter Studio this summer.
I had done a pencil study on paper and this week I have painted a color study on canvas.
I have worked from three different pictures I took at Lake Como a couple of years ago ; the door was shot in Provence,
The point is to see a series of technical points relative to landscape painting ( sky, remote hills, village, water), and some other in the foreground ( vegetation, balustrade, bench). The door itself is a nice subject for studying moldings , lights, shadows and various reflections. Linear perspective is also part of this class, for the tracing of the foreground tiles in particular. I hope you will like this.








3 commentaires:

  1. Let me tell you something...

    This may sound really weird, and maybe even kind of "out there"....

    BUT what if you could simply click "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And INSTANTLY attract MORE MONEY to your life???

    I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!!

    Sound too EASY??? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?!?

    Well then, I've got news for you.

    Sometimes the most significant miracles life has to offer are the easiest to GET!!!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by letting you listen to a REAL "magical wealth building tone" I developed...

    YOU simply click "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you... starting pretty much right away...

    CLICK here now to enjoy the marvelous "Miracle Abundance Tone" as my gift to you!!!

    RépondreSupprimer