jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Maison et Objet January 2016

Maison et Objet January 2016 was over on Tuesday night...here are pictures of my last booth.
My sources of inspiration were, at usual ,definitely classical . I am and will certainly forever be fascinated by beautiful paintings.
The gorgious hand with the flowers is from a croatian painter of the late XIXth, Mr Bukhova , the grisaille from a photo I took of a plaster relief in a nice castle where I worked a couple of years ago, the romantic moonlit landscape from Wright of Derby, the melancholic portrait from Lord Leighton ( I love english painters very much) , the delicate hand and bubbles from a student of Rembrandt named Karel Dujardin and the lovely roses from a still life by Peter Faes ( flemish , late XVIIIth)...I hope you will enjoy those pictures.



















1 commentaire:

  1. Let me tell you something...

    This may sound a little creepy, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    WHAT if you could just press "PLAY" and listen to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY to your life?

    I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

    Think it's too EASY? Think something like this is not for real?!?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

    Sometimes the largest blessings in life are also the SIMPLEST!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "magical money-magnet tone" I've synthesized...

    YOU just push "PLAY" and watch as your abundance angels fly into your life... starting so fast, you will be surprised...

    CLICK here now to PLAY this magical "Miracle Abundance Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!

    RépondreSupprimer