jeudi 14 avril 2011

Cote Sud in Aix-en-Provence

I exhibited twice in Aix-en-Provence at the Cote Sud exhibition , a few years ago.
Here is my booth, very nicely decorated and aranged by two art agents I was working with at the time.







I love these pictures, taken by my friend Yves Inchierman who made the photos for my book, "Demeures peintes".

2 commentaires:

  1. what a beautiful and unusual way to present your paintings! Now I wish to have a tent full of art in my garden....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes, this was a very creative presentation . I love seeing my paintings out of the studio ; I think they look very different in a natural environement.
    I will prepare a post showing the paintings I did in the garden kiosk ..one of my favorite rooms in the book.

    RépondreSupprimer